Thursday, August 4, 2011

8 Reasons Why I am Passionate about Marketing

1. I take pleasure in helping others
2. I like to educate people on how to make their business grow
3. I enjoy seeing my peers become more prosperous and wealth
4. Everyone needs marketing
5. I meet new and exciting people everyday
6. It is a professional way to show love or charity
7. I love giving back what God has given me
8. If I can protect someone from make a big mistake, I will do it

I am passionate about what I do. M/I Promotions has been around for eight years now and we are just getting started. We love promoting the industry of ministry with kingdom excellence. I thank God for M/I.

For what reasons are you passionate about your business or ministry? Share your heart.


Terrell L

M/I Promotions
Promoting the Ministry of Industry
www.MIPromotions.com
816.921.3633

www.facebook.com/mipromotions
www.linkedin.com/in/mipromotions
www.twitter.com/mipromo
mipromotions.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment