Monday, July 26, 2010

An M/I Moment with Apostle Denise P. Isaac

My name is Denise P. Isaac. I am an Apostle/Overseer who specializes in Apostolic/Healing/ Deliverance/Family (Agape)

I was licensed to minister in 1982 but when the Lord called and appointed me to the Pastorate I resisted at first, for I was or rather am a RN by trade and was also working as a Surety Agent (Bonds Person) as well and was comfortable until I became Sis. Job-ette. You know the rest from there (total surrender) came.

We affect the nations by supporting financially, emotionally, spiritually (holistically) to the indigent (poor/needy) first "NO" matter where they are or who.

The future holds a promising one of fulfillment and a greater level of reverence and obedience that will bring God (ABBA) the glory that He deserves, requires, needs and wants from us.

The biography should be a "Woman of Integrity, Agape and Obedience for and unto Him"

I am "transparent" and everything that I AM I am to "ALL" in every aspect. I do not know of anything that I have "NOT" shared or displayed to at least someone, somewhere, someday throughout my life (My life is a very excited and interesting one too, without all the drama).

Contact: 786-255-1509
Email:godbegod1@hotmail.com
Website: http://ping.fm/p9A1z



M/I Promotions takes pride in marketing and promoting the industry of ministry but also giving back to the community and highlight those who do the same. If you would like to be highlight, email us on Marketing@MIPromotions.com.
Promoting the Ministry of Industry
http://ping.fm/Et6TB
816.921.3633

No comments:

Post a Comment