Thursday, August 12, 2010

An M/I Moment with Apostle Dr. Monique McMiller of New U Ministries

New U Ministries specializes in healing and teaching but we are a birthed out five fold ministry through the Holy Spirit and ordained by Jesus Christ.

I was called out, set apart back in 2003 in the middle of all I had going on in my life. Jesus snatch me away and told me through all my pain He (Jesus) wanted me to come and work for him to save the lost and lives of people. He told me that if I didn't die for him I would die without him. That just wasn't option to be without Jesus. I had tried other things and Jesus Christ is the only God I know that save my soul from the deep places of Hell.

New U Ministries is a voice for the end time movement of Jesus Christ. It is empowered by the Holy Spirit to reach what some may say are the unreachable. We believe that all are called for a purpose and a reason. We believe through the right teaching of the Holy Spirit you can do all things! We believe in prosper living on earth!

We will continue to be a voice in the earth to heal the sick, comfort the broken hearted, and take the gospel into all nations. We will continue to provide teaching of the Holy Spirit and encourage people to be set free in the Kingdom of God.

If someone wrote biography about me, it would be titled, “The Mirror Image.” On a side note, I love to shop for cosmetics!

Contact Information: www. apostlemcmiller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment